The Global Edge Group specialise in the provision of Protective Security Intelligence to organisations and companies in Australia and abroad in support of Security and Risk Management responsibilities.
Business and Industry sectors currently serviced include:
- Law Enforcement
- Mining and Resource
- Oil & Gas
- Retail & Manufacturing
- Sporting and Special Events
The Global Edge Group understands that business and people frequently operate in locations around the world that often involve an element of risk. We acknowledge that itís rarely the risk itself that causes failure but rather the failure to identify and manage those risks.
Our aim is to provide you with the information and/or intelligence to make informed decisions about security, safety and issue management leading to proportionate and cost effective outcomes.
Our analysts offer clients decades of analytical experience in the law enforcement, defence, government and commercial sectors. This expertise is complemented by the use of leading edge analytical tools, together with best practice methodologies that collectively enable us to deliver meaningful, accurate and actionable intelligence in a timely manner.
To protect community values; to prevent economic loss; to minimise or neutralise disruption; and to ensure informed decisions are made on safety and security.
Supporting an intelligence-led approach to security and issue management through leading edge technology, presentation and delivery systems.
- To serve our clients with the utmost confidentiality and integrity.
- To provide all services in a polite, discreet, diligent, impartial and ethical manner.
- Being mindful of our clientís code of ethics and core values.
- To respect the rights of all people, regardless of race, religion, gender and political persuasion.
- To conduct all business in strict accordance with the laws of all States, Territories and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Being committed to increasing efficiency and effectiveness by seeking the latest technologies in information systems, management and services.
- To continually review and improve our capabilities by maintaining a stable and secure work force committed to personal growth and professional development.